How to Delete a Snapchat Account… Hey snapchat users, having difficulties with your account, or you’re done, made any resolutions? Whatever your reasons may be. We’ve got you covered.
In this article, we will be talking about how to delete the snap chat application from your Android or IOS either as an influencer, a newbie, or an existing user who wishes to delete your snapchat account.
Snapchat is an American instant messaging application. This application has a unique feature that has made it a globally used application.
Interestingly this application is available for both Android users and IOS users. According to reports, the main purpose of this application is to empower people to express themselves and have fun together capturing the moments.
On this application you can get friends, post pictures and etc. it operates as a social media platform. The only difference is that pictures or videos not saved will be inaccessible to the recipient after some time.
- Step-by-Step Process on How to Change Language on YouTube
- How to Get iPhone Emojis for Your Android)
- How to Delete Apps on iPhone Permanently
- How to Pin a Comment on TikTok
How to Delete a Snapchat Account
To delete the Snapchat account you need to first of all deactivate your account. To deactivate your account you need to follow the following steps.
How to deactivate your account on Android
- Using your proffered account, log in to your mobile application.
- If you can’t access the application you can use the login https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/v2/login?continue=%2Faccounts%2Fdelete_account
- Login by providing your username or password
- You have to verify your login. To do this a code will be sent to the phone number that is linked to the account.
- Write the numbers in the box provided and click on submit.
- You will be asked to enter your username and password again. Once that is done, your account will be deleted.
Please note that the account that is deleted cannot be retrieved after the next 30 days. So in the space of thirty days, your friends will not be able to message or access your account except you reactivate it
Deleting an account on IOS
- Using your preferred browser, you can open the snap chat application
- Click on the settings option and open the settings.
- Scroll down till you find account options and click on t
- You will see the delete account option click on it
- Follow the steps and prompts carefully to delete your accounts.
How to uninstall the Snapchat application
To uninstall the application:
You can press and hold the application, you will see the uninstall option and you click on it and it will disappear from your phone or it will be uninstalled from your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
After deleting an account, how long does it take to reactivate the account?
If you have deactivated an account and you wish to access it again, you can do that within 30 after the reactivation. After that, you cannot access the account again.
As an Android user can I uninstall the Snapchat application from my phone by pressing and holding it?
Yes, you can.
After deactivating my account can I open another account with the same details?
Yes after 30 days. Except you use another detail, that is phone number or email
The Snapchat application is one that can be used to share pictures and videos. This short article gives a brief description of how to delete the supplication and also deactivate his application.