Just got an iPhone and you’d love to change the device name? Or maybe you just feel like changing the previous name, but finding it difficult to do? Alright! Whatever the case may be, I will say that you don’t worry because in this article, I am going to show you the step by step process on how you change iPhone name all by yourself.
- Step-by-Step Process on How to Change Language on YouTube
- How to Get iPhone Emojis for Your Android)
- How to Delete Apps on iPhone Permanently
- How to Pin a Comment on TikTok
How to Change iPhone name
- Locate and open the setting app
- Scroll to where you see “General”. Tap it
- Tap on the “About” Option
- Tap on “Name”
- Type in the New Name You want to Use and Then Click on Done
That’s all you need to know on how to change iPhone Name.
If you really want to change the name of your iPhone device, the guide given above is all you need to follow.
Implement the steps on after another and you will be glad you did.
FAQS on How to Change Name on iPhone
- Visit appleid.apple.com
- sign in to your account using the appropriate login details
- Choose Apple ID in the Sign-In and Security section,
- input the correct address of the email that you want to use as your Apple ID.
- Select “Change Apple ID”
Can 2 iPhones have the same APPLE ID?
Yes, one apple ID can be use on two different iPhones.
Is it Possible to have two apple ID’s in my name?
Yes, it’s very possible